HMDB0000030 (Biotin) HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000072 (cis-Aconitic acid) HMDB0000094 (Citric acid) HMDB0000134 (Fumaric acid) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000156 (Malic acid) HMDB0000193 (Isocitric acid) HMDB0000208 (Oxoglutaric acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP)
- HMDB0000223 (Oxalacetic acid)
- The oncogenic action of 2-hydroxyglutarate
- this compound is derived from the tca cycle. the compound 2-hydroxyglutarate is sufficiently similar in structure to 2-oxogluratate (2og) to inhibit a range of 2og-dependent dioxygenases,including histone lysine demethylases (kdms) and the ten-eleven translocation (tet) family of 5-methylcytosine (5mc) hydroxylases.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'The oncogenic action of 2-hydroxyglutarate'