HMDB0000034 (Adenine) HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000050 (Adenosine) HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000071 (Deoxyinosine) HMDB0000085 (Deoxyguanosine) HMDB0000101 (Deoxyadenosine) HMDB0000123 (Glycine) HMDB0000132 (Guanine)
- HMDB0006273 (5-Amino-1-(5-phospho-D-ribosyl)imidazole-4-carboxylic acid)
- Thioguanine Action Pathway
- the thioguanine pathway is shown as a part of the mercaptopurine pathway. thioguanine exerts cytotoxic effects via incorporation of thiodeoxyguanosine triphosphate into dna and thioguanosine triphosphate into rna and inhibition of ras-related c3 botulinum toxin substrate 1, which induces apoptosis of activated t cells.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Thioguanine Action Pathway'