HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000280 (Phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0014496 (Thioguanine) HMDB0060415 (6-Thioguanosine monophosphate) HMDB0060789 (6-Thioguanylic acid)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Thioguanine Metabolism Pathway
- the thioguanine pathway is shown as a part of the mercaptopurine pathway. thioguanine exerts cytotoxic effects via incorporation of thiodeoxyguanosine triphosphate into dna and thioguanosine triphosphate into rna and inhibition of ras-related c3 botulinum toxin substrate 1, which induces apoptosis of activated t cells.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Thioguanine Metabolism Pathway'