HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde) HMDB0001487 (NADH) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0003178 (Heme)
- HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate)
- Tramadol Metabolism Pathway
- the n-demethylation is catalyzed by the cytochrome cyp3a4 and cyp2b6. the o-demethylation is catalyzed by the cytochrome cyp2d6.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Tramadol Metabolism Pathway'