HMDB0000030 (Biotin) HMDB0000122 (D-Glucose) HMDB0000124 (Fructose 6-phosphate) HMDB0000190 (L-Lactic acid) HMDB0000208 (Oxoglutaric acid) HMDB0000223 (Oxalacetic acid) HMDB0000243 (Pyruvic acid) HMDB0000263 (Phosphoenolpyruvic acid) HMDB0000516 (beta-D-Glucose) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate)
- HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate)
- Triosephosphate isomerase
- it is the most severe glycolytic enzyme defect associated with progressive neurologic dysfunction.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Triosephosphate isomerase'