HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000901 (Valproic acid glucuronide) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid)
- HMDB0001877 (Valproic acid)
- Valproic Acid Metabolism Pathway
- the glucuronidation of vpa is mediated by ugt1a3, ugt1a4, ugt1a6, ugt1a8, ugt1a9, ugt1a10, ugt2b7 and ugt2b15. the key cyp-mediated reaction of the vpa metabolic pathway is the generation of 4-ene-vpa by cyp2c9, cyp2a6 and cyp2b6.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Valproic Acid Metabolism Pathway'