HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001980 (Vasopressin)
- HMDB0001980 (Vasopressin)
- Vasopressin Regulation of Water Homeostasis
- when the function of this gene is lost, the disease nephrogenic diabetes insipidus (ndi) results. the v2 receptor is also expressed outside the kidney although its tissue localization is uncertain.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Vasopressin Regulation of Water Homeostasis'