HMDB0000015 (Cortexolone) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0002972 (Vitamin K1 2,3-epoxide) HMDB0004198 (Phylloquinol) HMDB0015157 (Phytonadione) HMDB0015603 (Ximelagatran) HMDB0003555 (Vitamin K1)
- HMDB0015603 (Ximelagatran)
- Ximelagatran Action Pathway
- it acts solely by inhibiting the actions of thrombin. ximelagatran is a prodrug, being converted in vivo to the active agent melagatran.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Ximelagatran Action Pathway'