HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0014638 (Zidovudine) HMDB0061727 (Zidovudine 5'-Triphosphate)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Zidovudine Action Pathway
- it inhibits the activity of hiv-1 reverse transcriptase (rt) via dna chain termination after incorporation of the nucleotide analogue. it competes with the natural substrate dgtp and incorporates itself into viral dna.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Zidovudine Action Pathway'