HMDB0002387 (Beryllium) HMDB0002457 (Nickel) HMDB0012973 (Hydrazine) HMDB0041791 (1,1,1-Trichloroethane) HMDB0059905 (Ethylbenzene) HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0041971 (P-Dichlorobenzene) HMDB0001659 (Acetone) HMDB0031433 (Sulfur) HMDB0004118 (Antimony)
- HMDB0059905 (Ethylbenzene)
- A disorder characterized by sudden, often repetitive, spasmodic contraction of the thoracic cavity, resulting in violent release of air from the lungs and usually accompanied by a distinctive sound. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder (non-neoplastic or neoplastic) that affects the respiratory system or the thorax including the mediastinum and the heart. (nci).
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Cough'