HMDB0004628 (Lead) HMDB0003625 (Mercury) HMDB0003638 (Cadmium) HMDB0059810 (m-Xylene) HMDB0001303 (Zinc (II) ion) HMDB0029571 (1,2-Dichloroethane) HMDB0061728 (2,4,6-Trichlorophenol) HMDB0041791 (1,1,1-Trichloroethane) HMDB0059905 (Ethylbenzene) HMDB0060292 (Hydrogen cyanide)
- HMDB0034666 ((±)-2-Hydroxy-2-phenylacetonitrile)
- A disorder characterized by the sensation of marked discomfort, distress or agony. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- General disorders and administration site conditions
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder that was not classified under a specific system.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Pain'