HMDB0059810 (m-Xylene) HMDB0060292 (Hydrogen cyanide) HMDB0036574 (Carbon disulfide) HMDB0059924 (p-Xylene) HMDB0005843 (Allyl isothiocyanate) HMDB0034106 (Methyl isothiocyanate) HMDB0033699 (Linamarin) HMDB0059851 (o-Xylene) HMDB0062125 (Isocyanomethane) HMDB0062270 (1,2-Diacylglycerol-LD-PI-pool)
- HMDB0034666 ((±)-2-Hydroxy-2-phenylacetonitrile)
- A disorder characterized by a sensation as if the external world were revolving around the patient (objective vertigo) or as if he himself were revolving in space (subjective vertigo). (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Ear and labyrinth disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder that affects the ear or the labyrinth.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Vertigo'