HMDB0041974 (Pentachlorophenol) HMDB0032943 (Diazinon) HMDB0059810 (m-Xylene) HMDB0034168 (Toluene) HMDB0061728 (2,4,6-Trichlorophenol) HMDB0041791 (1,1,1-Trichloroethane) HMDB0004142 (Barium) HMDB0041856 (Chlorpyrifos) HMDB0001355 (Parathion) HMDB0001858 (p-Cresol)
- HMDB0015022 (Risedronate)
- Muscle weakness
- A disorder characterized by a reduction in the strength of the muscles. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder (non-neoplastic or neoplastic) that affects muscles, bones and other connective tissue.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Muscle weakness'