HMDB0004030 (21-Deoxycortisol) HMDB0000053 (Androstenedione) HMDB0001830 (Progesterone) HMDB0000016 (Deoxycorticosterone)
- HMDB0001830 (Progesterone)
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- A steroid inherited metabolic disorder that is characterized by adrenal insufficiency and variable degrees of hyper or hypo androgeny manifestations resulting from steroidogenic enzyme deficiency. (do).
- Parent Term
- Health condition
- Parent Definition
- A health effect that consists on short or long-term disease, condition, disorder, syndrome or constant abnormality.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Congenital adrenal hyperplasia'