HMDB0033205 (Roxarsone) HMDB0031822 (Nitarsone) HMDB0000237 (Propionic acid) HMDB0001275 (Propionyl-CoA) HMDB0001928 (Hydrochlorothiazide) HMDB0014501 (Aminoglutethimide)
- HMDB0001275 (Propionyl-CoA)
- A disorder characterized by excessive loss of water from the body. it is usually caused by severe diarrhea, vomiting or diaphoresis. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Metabolism and nutrition disorders
- Parent Definition
- A group of disorders, inherited or not, that result in a metabolic malfunction.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Dehydration'